I'm a little behind in getting to this, but last week I received a couple of awards from some fabulous bloggers, and now it's my turn to spread the love.
Shawna of Poppies and Sunshine gave me the Over the Top Award, and she could not be more deserving of this herself! I fall in love with every one of her blog posts! They're so pretty and inspiring. Please give her a visit. You don't know what you're missing!
I'm passing this award along to these well deserving bloggers:
Valerie at Red Vines for Breakfast
Jenna at The Petite Blogger
Katie at Fashion's Maven
Jess at Cheap but Chic Clothes
Thank You Shawna!
The second award came from the very sweet Valerie of Red Vines for Breakfast. She gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award! You really should check out her blog to see her amazing style, and hear her adorable stories about her husband.
The rules with this award, are to list seven things about myself and then pass it on to other fantastic bloggers.Here goes:
1. I despise cheese! I don't know how people get it past their nose and into their mouth?! I sometimes wish I liked it, because it's in so many things. The only time I can tolerate a little is on pizza, and I always order "lite cheese." I'm not sure why this is different, but it just is. Maybe it's the combo of ingredients???
2. I feel most like myself when I'm in NYC, but I'm dying to go to Paris!
3. I still miss Felicity. Yes, the tv show.
4. I carry my Starbucks insulated cup with me everywhere I go, only I'm not drinking coffee. It's always Diet Pepsi.
5. I secretly want to live in a Jane Austen novel, but only if I can bring my iphone.
6. I wasn't always a makeup artist. I coached competitive gymnastics for many years, training state and regional champions. I also worked for an Accounting firm preparing taxes.
7. I didn't go to school for makeup, but instead interned for two years, networked and took a couple of workshops. Although, I've essentially been doing makeup for as long as I can remember, and have been reading Vogue since I was 11. I also learned theater makeup in my high school acting class, which was a great foundation to build from.
So, there you have it. I'm now passing the Beautiful Blogger award along to:
Jamie at Glam Latte
Shawna at Poppies and Sunshine
Alicia at Cheetah is the New Black
Sara at Sara B. Bentley
Thank You Valerie!
And one last thing before I go...
A couple of weeks ago Jessica at Style Obsession was doing a giveaway for some Thomas Paul tea towels.
I decided to enter, and didn't think about it again until Jessica emailed me to say that I'd won!
I was so excited, because I never win anything! Anyway, just wanted to share my good news and encourage you all to enter those giveaways. You never know when it's going to be your lucky day! :)
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!