Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear John...It's Superbowl Weekend

I'm taking off early today, to see the much anticipated love story,  Dear John.
I've been dying to see this movie! I loved the Notebook, also written by Nicholas Sparks, and A Walk to Remember was really good too. But then there was Message in a Bottle and Nights in Rodanthe. Both were complete disappointments.  I'm really hoping that Dear John lives up to all of the hype it's been getting! There's nothing worse than being excited to see a movie, and walking out of the theater saying it was just "ok."  Stop by next week for my full review.

Then on Sunday, it's SUPERBOWL!

 
I'm off to my cousin's annual bash, where there will be enough food to feed an army! I have no idea who's playing this year, but that's ok. I get to hang out with my family, watch some funny commercials, and the half- time show. That's the best part anyway! Does anyone actually watch the game?

{  Happy Superbowl Weekend! }

No comments:

Post a Comment