Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy { Family Reunion} Weekend


Memorial Weekend is one I look forward to all year long, and for me, it's all about family and reconnecting. My Mom's paternal side of the family, gathers for our Annual Family Reunion/Picnic each year during this long weekend. This year I'm missing some fun activities at home like the opening of Sex and the City 2, and Purple Rain at Hollywood Forever, but I still wouldn't miss the chance to spend more time with my cousins, near and far.

Right now I'm in a little town in Nevada visiting my Aunt, before heading to Northern California for the big family event. I'm so remote that I'm on dial-up! This "city girl" is totally out of her element as there's nothing but wide open spaces, cattle, and dirt roads! Eeeek! Just to give you some perspective, the nearest Target is 50 miles away! So...I'm going to take a break from blogging this weekend. I won't be able to read all of your amazing blogs, or comment back. It's not that I'm ignoring you, it's just kind of impossible. As soon as I'm back to civilization, I'll be catching up with all of you, and commenting away. :)

I hope you all have a fabulous SATC weekend, and... don't forget to enter my Bobbi Brown giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, yay you're in my neck of the woods! :) Have a wonderful long weekend with fam! And SATC is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic family weekend -- sounds perfect!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family! It sounds very remote and really relaxing!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your family this weekend! I hope it's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo is GORGEOUS! I hope you have a fun weekend! Yay, we still have one more day left! Wow, 50 miles to the nearest Target? That would be a little too far out for me too. lol!

    ReplyDelete