Friday, March 5, 2010

Red Carpet Kolour


This is a HUGE day, and I mean HUGE! Today is the day that my friend and mentor, celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip, is launching her very own line of body glow called Red Carpet Kolour or RCK. Just in time for the biggest red carpet event of the year!

I was one of the select, lucky few that got sample jars of the product, before being beautifully packaged in red. I mean the packaging alone is gorgeous! I can't even begin to say how A-M-A-Z-I-N-G the product is! I've been using it on all of my clients for months now, with unbelievable results everytime.

RCK is a luminous body lotion that provides coverage for blemishes, veins, cellulite, stretch marks, age spots and wrinkles. Who doesn't need that? And the best part...it DOES NOT transfer to your clothes! No more stains from body makeup, or bronzers containing self tanner. RCK comes in three shades; light, medium and dark, so there's a color for every skin tone.


"Red Carpet Kolour will be made available to the public for the first time exclusively on QVC’s The Buzz on the Red Carpet, Live from L.A. with host Lisa Robertson. Red Carpet Kolour designer Joanna Schlip will be featured along with Cindy Crawford, Isaac Mizrahi and Rachel Zoe!"

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Buzz on the Red ...Carpet, Live from L.A. – Joanna Schlip – Isaac Mizrahi – Cindy Crawford

6-9PM PST / 9-12PM EST
Be sure to order your bottle of RCK before they sell out!


   Happy { Oscars }Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment