Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Playing Hooky

I sat down to read a few posts, and write my own for the day, and I kept staring out my sunny window. This weather is just too GORGEOUS, I can't take it! So, I'm heading out to enjoy the sun before it decides to revert back to "June gloom" again! But before I go, I just want to remind you all that today is the last day to enter my In-vita Paper Studio giveaway! You have until 11:59 pm PST, so comment away! I'll announce the winner tomorrow.  Good Luck!
 

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great and happy picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy yourself! it's finally starting to feel like summer!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the day for me! It's a rainy mess here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in the sun, lady!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, Bren! Who wants to sit inside when we can be out enjoying the sunshine (a rarity these days). Can't wait to see the new A Wang bag!!!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete