Sunday, August 8, 2010

Smells Like Teen Spirit

I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing weekend. Yesterday, I did not leave my bed unless absolutely necessary, and caught up on much needed rest, blog reading, and chick movies. It was great, but now my work week starts again. Today I'm getting All Star Weekend ready to walk the red carpet of the Teen Choice awards. I adore these boys, and can't wait to see them,  but I'm really hoping to get back to my bed asap!  Now if I was actually going to the award show, and could catch a glimpse of the yummy Robert Pattinson, I would care less about bed! And yes...I'm fourteen. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like fun work at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! Today was my day to catch up on my much needed rest :)

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - sounds fun!! This weekend was not so fun for me. My husband and I are redoing our patio and it's been a lot of work. I'm exhausted!! ;)

    Have fun tomorrow and hope to see pictures!

    xo
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun! You live an exciting life! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, since All Star Weekend's "Dance Forever" is currently my favorite song, I'm SUPER jealous (yes, I know that it's more the rage among the preteen set than the college students, but I've accepted that).
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool, Bren! Yes, wouldn't it be great to be there sitting next to Edward?? HAHA. I'm so envious of your day in bed. If I had my way, I'd do almost everything from bed-work, read, eat, etc. :)

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete