Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Had Good Intentions

I really did.

I was all set up at my favorite little cafe, with free WiFi, and the yummiest vanilla latte ever. I was ready to start blogging away, when all of a sudden, I accidentally clicked on Nordstrom's website! (ok, maybe not such an accident) ;)  I was quickly reminded of this:


Sorry people.  A sale is a sale, and it's calling my name! What would you do??

I've already been once, and didn't buy anything.  (The horror!) However, this Rebecca Minkoff clutch caught my eye, and it's haunting me. I think I just might purchase if they have any left. The question is...which color?

I like them all, but not sure what I'll use the most.  I love the gold hardware against the black, but this is the safe choice, and maybe a little boring? The dark grey is a nice alternative, and the brown looks so rich! The fuchsia is just a fun pop of color, which I might need. I have black bags, and lots of brown, but zero gray, and almost no color.  
Which one should I get?

15 comments:

  1. Did you find any goodies? I saw their sale, but I did not :( Just my luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Get the gray or the fuchsia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the dark grey one! Oh great, now I am off to Nordstrom's site!

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuchsia!! get it!! i'm not the best influence if you're trying to save money however.

    xo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple -- totally agree; it's a fun shade! But the gray is a nice neutral -- and an alternative to black.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh! I saw these in person too! I didn't see the dark grey, but of course that's the one I gravitate towards. If I didn't already have on in this style, I'd be very tempted! I love the cross body style! make shopping hands free easier!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the FUCHSIA!!! it's fabulous!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally, I'd go with the grey. It's unexpected neutral for a bag. And I love that it has gold hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the Nordy sales ALWAYS get me too! - b/c it's a small bag - i'd go for the pink - to bring a lil pop of color to an outfit :o)

    *kiss kiss* & Happy Weekend!!!
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOVE the fuchsia!!! You should definitely get it ;)

    Happy Friday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bren, there is something about that bag in the gray that's calling my name. Make it stop! Haha. I love them all, but I'd obviously choose gray. Let us know what you decide!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bren! I've been thinking about this bag all day. I'm almost positive I'm going to cave and buy it tonight. Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl...I was straight up Noel...until I met Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha I used to splurge at this sale almost every year when I had a job! It's so addictive, isn't it? My favorite part of the sale is the shoes...omg.

    I love those clutches. My favorite is the pink. That is such a pretty shade...

    I hope you had fun! :)

    PS. Thanks for being an awesome bloggy friend. It really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete