Lately, I've been getting some "sugar" in the blogosphere, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all! The other day I happened to click on Nesting Newbies press page, and lo and behold, who was listed in their link list??? Umm...that would be ME!!! I couldn't be more excited to be included in their impressive list of blogs! If you have yet to experience the amazingness, Nesting Newbies is a cross platform experience featuring a quarterly digital shelter magazine, online cooking segments, and informational blogs aimed at showing those who are new to nesting how to cook, entertain, and decorate. Everything in the magazine is linked and clickable, making shopping for the items you're lusting over, a breeze! Pay them a visit and see what I'm talking about. You'll wish that every magazine was in this format!
Aside from the Nesting Newbies feature, I've also been given some fun blog awards.
Katie of Fashion's Maven gave me the I Heart Your Blog award.
Thank you so much Katie! You know how much I heart your blog right back!
I'm passing this award along to some very talented bloggers:
Stephanie of Maybe Someday We'll Be Smarter..
Amanda of A.Co. est. 1984
Vivian of Diamonds and Tulle
Marcie of Lemons and Laundry
And, Shawna of Poppies and Sunshine gave me the Sugar Doll award.
I think this award perfectly describes you Shawna! Thank you so much!
With this award, the rules are to share 10 things about yourself, so let's get to it:
1. I'm a total night owl. It's not unusual for me to be up til 3am, which can be a problem if you need to wake up at 4am.
2. I love the Fall! I love the cooler weather, dressing in layers, and the return of the PSL. (Pumkin Spice Latte)
3. I'm obsessed with my cat's heart shaped nose. (please excuse her messy face)
4. I don't mind going to a restaurant, a movie, or even traveling, solo. I'd much rather do things by myself, than miss out because I don't have someone to go with. I also find that I'm open to meeting new people when I'm alone.
5. I think the Bachelor/Bachelorette is SO beyond ridiculous, and yet I watch every episode. I don't know how I get sucked into the madness, but they've got me...hook, line, and sinker, everytime!
6. I can't wait for Bachelor Pad to start! (August 9th)
7. I love Jelly Belly's, but I don't like buying the assorted pack. I only buy them from a candy store where I can pick out the flavors I like. (green apple, very cherry, peach, pear, pineapple, red apple, grapefruit, and tangerine) I don't buy them often, because once I start, I can't stop. I literally make myself sick, like a 5 year old.
8. I'm obsessed with bed linens. Duvet covers, pillow shams, and sheets galore! I like keeping my bedroom pretty neutral, so I can change the look with different bedding. I've got a collection of duvet covers in all sorts of colors to keep things fresh. Oddly enough, I'm not using any of them at the moment. My down comforter is naked.
9. I'm dying for a pair of sparrow Miu Miu's, but sadly they're nowhere to be found.
10. Which is fine, because I live my life in Havaiana's.
I'm passing the Sugar Doll award on to some amazing girls: