Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chocolate & Carrie Bradshaw

At the top of my NYC to-do list last week, was the chocolate emporium, Max Brenner. I'd seen it featured on the food network not too long ago, and honestly, they had me at "Chocolate."

Instantly when I stepped through the door, I could smell the sweet aroma of cocoa in the air.

Whether you prefer dark, milk, white or a combo...they everything your little heart desires, and then some!






They're known for they're chocolat (hot) served in a "hug mug," which is described as "the cappuccino of chocolate."

With so many chocolatey treats to choose from, there's no way that one trip will satisfy a true connoisseur.
I did have to make a choice though, and went with the dark hot chocolate and a hazelnut cream banana toffee crepe. One word...AMAZING!

After leaving Max Brenner, I decided to take a walk to Perry St. (66 Perry St. to be exact) Maybe it was the chocolate high I was on, but I totally geeked out and had a tourist moment.
I went to Carrie Bradshaw's apartment! Well...the exterior at least.
Here I am in all of my Sex & the City glory!

A perfect ending to the perfect day in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment