Monday, January 11, 2010

I've got my Philosophy

I think I may have found my HOLY GRAIL beauty product in The Microdelivery Peel  by Philosophy. ($65)This stuff is incredible! My skin has been really dry lately, due to the cold weather and indoor heaters. None of my moisturizers seemed to be helping, or even being absorbed properly, until the day I tried The Microdelivery Peel. This DIY microderm treatment left my skin so soft and glowy, like I'd just had the most amazing facial!

The two-step process provides the skin with an incredible amount of benefits. In the first step, Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals are applied and gently massaged on the skin. This allows a deep exfoliation and buffs away dry, dead skin cells. The crystals remain on the skin for a few minutes to give the vitamin C and peptides a chance to penetrate into the tissue, brightening and stimulating collagen production.

After a few moments, the Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activating Gel is applied over the crystals and the entire mixture becomes warm and foamy. This is left on for an additional minute and then rinsed away. The acids in the activating gel work together to deeply cleanse pores, and unveil the healthy, smooth skin underneath. The mixture also provides some added moisture that was removed during the cleansing/exfoliating process.

I've tried so many products over the years, yet most never deliver the results that they claim. The Microdelivery Peel is another story all together! It exceeded my expectations, which is kind of a miracle!

When they say "makeup optional," they're not kidding! Seriously, RUN...don't walk to your nearest Philosophy counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment