Friday, January 22, 2010

A Stroll in the Park

My last day in the city was absolute perfection! I started the day with breakfast at my favorite spot, Norma's, and then headed to Central Park to go ice skating. I prefer Wollman Rink in the park as opposed to Rockefeller Center, purely for the scenery. It's so gorgeous having the skyline as your backdrop. Truly magical!

Although I'm a better roller skater, I managed to ice skate for two hours and didn't fall once!  After skating, I took a leisurely walk through the park. No rush, no agenda, just enjoying the scenery around me. It was so pretty, even if the trees were all barren.  I was clicking away on my camera, at anything that was inspiring. Here are some of my favorite pics:
























Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment