Here are a few of the ways that I'll be celebrating Winter:
- Light a fire, curl up with a blanket, a cup of tea, and a good book.
- Take naps
- Go ice skating
- Unplug - take a break from the phone, texting, email, facebook, twitter, and tv.
- Cook - try out new recipes as well as cozy favorites like butternut squash soup, chicken chili, and beef stew.
- Have a movie night. Stay in and order pizza.
- Host a hot chocolate tasting.
- Play board games like Scattergories, Balderdash, Taboo, and Scrabble.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!