Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Adventure in California

I'm a HUGE fan of Disneyland and California Adventure! As a proud season pass holder, I visit the park at least a couple of times a month. Growing up in So. California, I have very fond memories of going to Disneyland as a kid.  Now as an adult, each time I step through those gates, I get to relive a little bit of my childhood. I've found that Disneyland/CA Adventure is also the perfect "pick me up," and de-stresser. It's really hard to be in a bad mood when you're at the happiest place on earth. Who needs therapy when you have Mickey, right? As much as I love both parks, I spend more time at Disneyland than CA Adventure. But that may change, and soon! This year we'll see some exciting new updates to CA Adventure, some which are already underway. Most of the changes won't be completed this year, or even next, but I like the direction they're headed.  Check out this video I found on Disney Parks blog, which gives an overview.

Wishing you all a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment